Arrival in Tanzania:
All international airports in Tanzania are equipped with COVID-19 preventive equipment and manned by fully trained staff. It is not necessary for Tourists or Visitors to have a COVID-19 test certificate. All preventive measures like body temperature checks, mask requirements for airport staff, 3 meters of social-distance and sanitization rules apply.
Any incoming tourist and visitor showing symptoms of COVID-19, must immediately seek medical treatment at his/her own expense and, if necessary, be self-isolated for 14-days.
Safety measures against the spread of pandemic diseases (e.g. COVID-19) are also well observed on all domestic flights as well as presence of sanitization facilities on all domestic airports and airstrips. The aircraft of all airlines that are currently flying within Tanzania are cleaned and highly sanitised in the appropriate areas before and during the flight.
Hotels, Lodges & Safari vehicles:
All companies active in tourism, have their staff or service providers trained in COVID-19 precaution and measures. If you book a Fam-Trip with us, you can be rest assured that your stay in Tanzania is subjected to the Standard Operating procedures set by the government in prevention of COVID-19.
Our entire team at S!TE 2021 is taking COVID-19 seriously. So we assure all S!TE visitors that the nations’ Standard Operating Procedures for COVID-19 are adhered to on our venue. On the exhibitions’ venue we will provide complementary masks and sanitizers for all Exhibitors and Buyers, as well as well as hand washing stations situated in regular intervals throughout. Food and Beverage supply will take place under COVID-19 hygienic rules. For emergencies, we will have an ambulance on the ground with well trained staff and member crews, who will be able to do a rapid test in case a visitor feels sick or shows any symptoms for COVID-19.
Departure from Tanzania / Journey home:
The departure from Tanzania airports is well organised and is also subject to the usual hygiene conditions for COVID-19. Before taking your trip to Tanzania, please self-inform about the latest quarantine restrictions and if your country requires a negative COVID-19 test certificate.
To enter Tanzania international airports, all tourists are required to present a negative COVID-19 test certificate not more than 72 hours.
COVID-19 tests are provided in 27 regions in Tanzania like:
· Arusha Lutheran Center Referral Hospital
· Fame Medical Health Center
· Mt. Meru Regional Referral Hospital
· Mawenzi hospital
· Seronera Health Center
Dar Es Salaam Region
· Agakhan Hospital
· Amana Regional Referral Hospital
· BOCHI Hospital at Regional Level
· Chuo Kikuu Health Center
· Husain Polyclinic
· International School of Tanganyika Clinic
· Jakaya Kikwete Cardiac Institute Hospital
· Kigamboni District Hospital
· Kigamboni Health Center
· Kilwa Road Police Hospital at District Level
· Lugalo Zonal Super Specialist Hospital
· Mnazi Mmoja Health Center
· Muhimbili National Referral - Mloganzila
· Muhimbili National Referral - Upanga
· Mwananyamala Regional Referral Hospital
· Ocean Road Cancer Institute Hospital
· Regency Medical Centre Hospital at Zonal Level
· Saifee Hospital
· Shree Hindu Mandal Hospital at Regional Level
· Sinza Health Center
· TMJ Hospital at Zonal Level
· Temeke Regional Referral Hospital
· KCMC Hospital
· Benjamini Mkapa Referral Hospital at Zonal Level
· Dodoma Regional Referral Hospital
· Makole Health Center
· Geita Regional Referral Hospital
· Iringa Regional Referral Hospital
· Mnazi mmoja
· Unguja Urban
· Unguja West